For many of us the Universe is forcing us to slow down right now. There are many things we cannot do that are part of our normal routine. With this comes opportunities to do things we may not have made time for.
One of the things we are doing as a family is creating vision boards as to what we want our future to look like.
During this “slow down” period this can become a great way to take your attention off the current situation and put energy towards a desired future. A Vision board is a powerful way to prioritize your goals and intentions. It gives more clarity on your wants and puts these out into the universe to manifest.
You can elevate emotions by looking at pictures of your dream life. This will help to calm and use your energy in a productive way right now rather than to be in fear.
Your life is your Canvas…. What do you want to create? Here is how to create your dream life now!
Bristol board or Foam Core board
Magazines and pictures
Picture of yourself printed out
- Set Goals and Prioritize:
- Brain Dump: On a piece of paper or in a Journal ask “What are all the things I would like to accomplish or create or complete in my lifetime:
- Different categories Options:
- Career or Calling
- Giving back
- Spiritual or Self Actualization
- Narrow down: Star the ones that are the most important and relevant now.
- Adapting for Children
- Change “What would you like to achieve or accomplish” instead of career or calling.
- Abundance – you can explain as what they would like to create or manifest in their lives. Things that they want.
- Create Structure for your Vision Board
- Have a Picture of you in the Centre (If doing with partner or family then have a group picture in center)
- Create your layout on your vision board using a pencil to divide out your different categories. Create boxes or square divides around the picture of you.
- Write out your goals under each title. (This will be covered with pictures and words images.)
- On the backside, write today’s date.
- Find Words and images for your Vision board
- Clip out magazine pictures and images and words or sayings.
- Print out images from the internet
- Get as many images as you can
- Sort out and arrange images and pictures
- Narrow down the images that best represent your feelings and goals.
- Start placing them over the right sections
- Add words and sayings
- Glue Down
- Once you are happy with your layout start to glue down the images.
- Can always add words over-top or some of your own sketches.
- Hang and Display
- Put this in a Visual area where you can look at it multiple times a day.
- Consciously and subconsciously looking at the board will help the manifestation process.
Enjoy your Dream Life!